Monday, January 17, 2011

Tom Ford


The Master

Men Collection etè 2011 
fantastic !

the fragrances collection




The sunglasses are amazing, even the unisex.


I cannot wait to see in person the women collection




everything he makes is stylish an beautiful


MEN SUMMER TRENDS

I love the cream with toffie brown, look at the gavroche, so chic.

The suade jacket is like peanut butter


The chocolate trench is fantastic, a sound investment too.

the 2011 version of the blue blazer
It is soft suade, perfect for chilly evenings or mid seasons.


 Just perfection. No more to add.


Classic but with a twist.


simply darling

very stylish and elegant to me


Tuxedo? look no further.

If I was to build a man wardrobe for this summer
I think I would have a one stop shopping
here at Tom Ford.
The above models are the essential summer pieces for any gentleman
of this planet.


Milan Fashion week.... the question is... why bother?
Tomorrow my take on Tom, do not miss it !
I went to the Milanese store and......

.