MilaneseGAL

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Sequines and motorcycle boots

CHIC!CHIC! Motorcycle Boot

CHIC!CHIC! Motorcycle Boot by milanesegal
Posted by MilaneseGAL at 6:02 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: How to dress for...
Newer Post Older Post Home

Fornasetti

Fornasetti
ENTER
PureFashion Objects of Desire chicGALS Visionary People Great Photos HomeBliss chicSHOP Exhibitions Voyage Jewelry Beauty Food Good Obsessions Books MilanoUNIQUE How to dress for... MYGallery Music R.S.V.P JustDarling Homme Milan Fashion Week GoodCauses Movies Christian Louboutin 5minutes 5questions Auctions ExtraCute bonne adresse AmazingPress Everlast INTERVIEWS

Search This Blog

Post

  • ►  2018 (1)
    • ►  October (1)
  • ►  2014 (2)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2013 (109)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (14)
    • ►  September (14)
    • ►  August (21)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (14)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ▼  2012 (172)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (17)
    • ►  October (13)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (12)
    • ►  May (22)
    • ►  April (24)
    • ►  March (16)
    • ►  February (23)
    • ▼  January (19)
      • Penelope Cruz for Ralph Lauren
      • Vogue and the Shrimp
      • Amazing Closets
      • How to dress in Paris during Haute Couture
      • Dior is back ! Haute Couture Show 2012
      • CHANEL haute couture 2012
      • Rachel Pally, it is all real !
      • The ARMANI HOTEL in Milan
      • Ralph Lauren Quote about Americana
      • The Liliana Interior Designs
      • Carey Mulligan is the new Daisy
      • The Great Gatsby
      • Alessandra Ambrosio Beauty Tips Video
      • Buddakan NYC
      • Katie Holms
      • Wes Gordon Winter Collection
      • Bruce Weber Goldens and Dogs
      • Sequines and motorcycle boots
      • The Alessandra Ambrosio Diet
  • ►  2011 (193)
    • ►  December (18)
    • ►  November (15)
    • ►  October (17)
    • ►  September (17)
    • ►  August (18)
    • ►  July (18)
    • ►  June (17)
    • ►  May (13)
    • ►  April (15)
    • ►  March (15)
    • ►  February (15)
    • ►  January (15)
  • ►  2010 (65)
    • ►  December (17)
    • ►  November (11)
    • ►  October (21)
    • ►  September (16)

CONTACT

CONTACT
milaneseGAL@gmail.com

In the last few days you visited me from...

Italy, UK, USA, Serbia, Argentina, Switzerland, Germany, Spain, Austria, Canada, India, Australia, Japan, Brazil, Turkey, Philippines, Greece, France, Denmark, Russia, Sweden, Netherlands, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Malta, Jordan, Poland, Georgia, Estonia, Belgium, China, Hungary, Perù, Macedonia, Israel, Indonesia, Taiwan, Mauritius, Croatia,Venezuela, Mexico, Malta, Ireland, UAE, Belarus, Chile, Ukraine, Gibraltar, Libia, South Africa, Algeria, South Korea, Singapore, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Isle of Man,Vietnam, Romania, Lebanon, Lithuania, Latvia, Thailand, Iran, Trinidad and Tobago, Slovakia, Saudi Arabia, Malaysia, Tunisia, New Zealand, Kuwait, Angola, Dominica, Kazakhstan, Pakistan, Iceland, Porto Rico, Norway, Monaco, Egypt, Bangladesh,
Hong Kong, Paraguay, Qatar, Norway, Moldova, Colombia,
Luxembourg, Morocco, Guatemala, Bharain, Nepal, Bulgaria,
Costa Rica, Equador, Portugal, Bahamas, Libya, Syria, Adzerbajan, Maldives, Mongolia...and now.. French Polynesia,
Malawi, New Caledonia

Thank you, I am flattered !
Come back soon !!

Total Pageviews

Thank you for your visit

Thank you for your visit

Popular Posts

  • Best Halloween Decor Idea
    Life Hacks and Creative Ideas - Imgur.  I am not into the creepiness, but if I could think of something cute with this I think it is s...
  • Burberry Prorsum Fall 2012
    Superb! My favorite Fashion Show for Fall in London Best Show in London! Christoper really captured the spirit...
  • Walk your dog as an UP TOWN GIRL
    Azzeline Alaia Dress Azzeline Alaia Ballet flats Azzeline Alaia leather clutch $760 - net-a-porter.com Bot...
  • Lana Del Rey Vogue China 2013 and live performance
     Sensational Lana Del Rey   http://www.lanadelrey.com/live/ Lana Del Rey for Vogue China January 2013, Shot by Wee...
  • Manish Arora for Paco Rabanne winter 2012
    Stupendous Collection, a great homage to the legacy of Paco Rabanne. The right amount of metal, modern cuts feminine silou...
  • William and Sonoma Elegant Home
    I have always been in love with William and Sonoma Home. A very distinct and elegant collection of furnitures and ho...
  • Alexa Chung Style
    It Gal Alexa Chung for L'Officiel Paris 2012 You can follow Alexa on her blog http://alexachungblog.tumblr.com/ ...
  • Collectables Jenny Peckham Dresses
      Beautiful dresses by Jenny Peckham easy to wear and to collect, a big fan of her models is our beloved HRH The ...
  • Kristen Dunst & Bryce Howard
    Photos by Carter Smith If you have daughters would not you like a portrait like this one of them? So cute!
  • Masai Dog Collars in VENICE chez Memei
           Friendly Silvia Memei owner of the Boutique - Shop Memei for Animals located in Venice, Dorsoduro Calle delle Bott...

Lana Del Rey

Lana Del Rey
always playing

Fornasetti at Triennale

Fornasetti at Triennale
Opens on November the 13th

I am listening

I am listening
Anything by Adam Levine

Lillian Bassman

Lillian Bassman
The epithomy of chic

MilaneseGAL supports

MilaneseGAL supports
FEED for NYC

The Glass House

The Glass House

Here you are !

Please Note

MilaneseGAL is a 100% non-profit blog. I receved many offers of collaborations but I like to keep it free of any commercial sponsors. I try to post all my personal pictures and I like to give full credit to the photos I use. I you are featured and you would like to be removed from my blog please contact me and I will do it immediatly. I only post people, facts, events and objects that I truly adore as a tribute to the many beautiful, talented and great things human nature can produce. Thank you to the many Press Offices, Friends and Family for the generosity in sharing their pictures with me. Namastè.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
MilaneseGAL. Theme images by Lingbeek. Powered by Blogger.