Friday, November 26, 2010

Palazzina Grassi Venice






    





 

above the Rooms, the Suites and an amazing bathroom...the question is... how can you leave your room?








 

Couture Hotel
Have you ever dreamed to have a home in Venice?
A Palazzo just for yourself ... maybe even a very stylish one?
Palazzina Grassi is a love at first sight.
A charming Philippe Stark number in the heart of one of the most
romantic cities of the world.
 It has 16 rooms and 6 suites. A very private entrance
and it is right on Grand Canal next to the majestic Palazzo Grassi.
The decor is perfection: it has all the elements you expect from Venice with a modern twist.
Plus a touch of  my beloved Fornasetti ,here and there, that makes me giggle.
I spoke with Simona Veronesi the Marketing Manager of the propriety
 and the same feeling of cordial but high professional attention to details
 transpare from our conversation.
Guests here are at home
there is very relax feeling all over the Boutique Hotel.
Relax does not mean shabby, at the contrary, the crispy whites are immaculate
the lights just perfectly adjusted and the athmosphere is chic and refined.

At the Krug Lounge, the second in the world, you might share your train of bubbles
with Angie and Brad or Johnny. An intimate gathering destinated to become the new Harry's Bar.
I saw their winter promotions and I cannot wait to pay a visit.

My Must See Must Do List in Venice includes:
the Guggenheim Museum, I adore to sit on Peggy's throne.
Shopping at Codognato for some interesting jewels.
Visit la Biennale with my mother, a tradition since I was a child.
A show at La Fenice.
Buy a pair of velvet Friulane slippers, I have them in every color!
Visit the Mariano Fortuny Museum and stop by Venetia Studium shop for a souvenir.
Buy a couple of Plume Champagne Flutes at Salviati. A great gift too.
 I add... an aperitif at the Krug Lounge.