Thursday, July 5, 2012

How to dress for the Beach

Vacanze !!!

Perfect BEACH attire does not require much effort.
Few simple items will carry you a long way.
A nice white swimsuit is my safe bet, Victoria Secret or La Blanca have
amazing selection. A kaftan is a MUST. I love the Melissa Obadash, Etro
or I make my own.
The sandals, in gold are so pretty with bronzed feet.
A tote bag is practical and beautiful plus it folds well. I love the Vanessa bruno ones.
Sunscreen is ESSENTIAL !!! never expose yourself without it... I use a 30SPF and re-apply often
The Panama hat is one of my fav things to wear at the beach, plus I could not read my books without it.
Melissa Odabash tunic top
325 EUR - stylebop.com

Victoria s Secret beach bikini
$20 - victoriassecret.com

Giuseppe Zanotti stiletto heels
1.120 EUR - colette.fr

Vanessa Bruno zip handbag
354 EUR - thecorner.com

BCBG Max Azria straw hat
$58 - bcbg.com