Saturday, January 15, 2011

Modern Christian Dior

Dior

Natalie Portman




Chic Kate Moss in a Dior campaign
followed by my favorite Dior pieces.




Black Angel
This look is so easy to obtain, and so elegant !



Marion Cotillard the new face of Dior.
 photo by Peter Lindberg



Giselle très belle
You do not need much to achive the everyday Dior Look:
wear strappy black sandals with a cute black dress that really suits your body.
Be perfectly posh, perfect make up and manicure.
Your hair simple and feminine.
A nice Lady Dior will close the deal.




Beautiful Lady Dior bag, such a classic.
My friend MP wears her all the times and I always admire her grace and
elegance. Dior really embodies french chic.



Kylie Kloss, the latest fashion obsession.
Giving the Lauren Bacall look




 

Emma Watson in Dior
a simple black trench makes your wardrobe.
A Dior trench is an investment for life.






stunning New Look by Galliano
I am obsessed with nude and black lace....



This dress will take over my closet !!!




Giselle in Dior



same outfit wore by the lovely Diane Kruger




I simply adore the black nailpolish on very short nails, with strappy satin heels.
So fashionable, so sexy.



Zebra ?!? this is clearly my outfit.


few of my favorite pics of the latest shows



Christian Dior Couture



I love this picture of Raquel






Mr. John Galliano
the new Emperor of Fashion





These bags are adorable !




Path McGrath for Dior, I love the glitters! maybe not for everydays but.....


One of the best mascara on the market, really !





for the latest in Dior Beauty, it is one of my favorite fashion sites.
I am on their list and I get amazing deals, gifts and promotions.



If you are in Paris.....
30, avenue Montaigne 75008 Paris
I cannot wait to go next time I am in Paris, it will be very chic.

if your at your pc www.dior.com/ adorable site


The spirit is alive.
60 years, endless creativity.

VIEW

                                             

La Collection Christian Dior
a must see


.