Saturday, November 17, 2012

Maison Martin Margiela H&M Incantare 1

Silver Moonlight


H&M flat shoes
€87 - hm.com


H&M Set tablecloth+napkins
€87 - hm.com








incantare

"With my background in art and design I like to see how all these influences mix in fashion, today it has become more than just an expression of identity, but a way to express moods, feelings, ideas, a visual dialogue...There are less rules and boundaries in fashion these days, so we can see the most unexpected combinations of styles, experimentation with textures and forms. I think we will see even more of that in the future as we explore some new materials and fabrics. I admire laconic, architectural creations of Maison Martin Margiela, Gareth Pugh, Moncler, Iris Van Herpen, Haider Ackermann, avant-garde creative approach of Comme des Garcons, McQueen, iconic style of Chanel, Prada and John Galliano amongst others. Having spent a long time in Melbourne Australia - home to many independent labels, I also enjoy discovering new designers.

Elena aka incantare 
a bright star in Polyvore and a very admired member of PolyVOGUE

Personally I like to thank Elena for sharing this with us, she is among the most
talented persons I know in Polyvore and her creativity is a great inspiration for
everybody. Among all the Maison Martin Margela sets I think she really captured
the essence of the Designer. Please visit her sublime sets.