MilaneseGAL

Friday, June 24, 2011

Elisa Sednaoui

Elisa Sednaoui Elisa Sednaoui attends the Chanel Ready to Wear show as part of the Paris Womenswear Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2011 at Grand Palais on March 9, 2010 in Paris, France.


Elisa Sednaoui Elisa Sednaoui attends the Chanel Ready to Wear show as part of the Paris Womenswear Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2011 at Grand Palais on March 9, 2010 in Paris, France.




Elisa Sednaoui Elisa Sednaoui attends the Chanel Ready to Wear show as part of the Paris Womenswear Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2011 at Grand Palais on March 9, 2010 in Paris, France.


Elisa Sednaoui Elisa Sednaoui attends the Chanel Ready to Wear show as part of the Paris Womenswear Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2011 at Grand Palais on March 9, 2010 in Paris, France.


Elisa Sednaoui Elisa Sednaoui attends the Chanel Ready to Wear show as part of the Paris Womenswear Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2011 at Grand Palais on March 9, 2010 in Paris, France.
SSublime
Posted by MilaneseGAL at 1:10 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: chicGALS
Newer Post Older Post Home

Fornasetti

Fornasetti
ENTER
PureFashion Objects of Desire chicGALS Visionary People Great Photos HomeBliss chicSHOP Exhibitions Voyage Jewelry Beauty Food Good Obsessions Books MilanoUNIQUE How to dress for... MYGallery Music R.S.V.P JustDarling Homme Milan Fashion Week GoodCauses Movies Christian Louboutin 5minutes 5questions Auctions ExtraCute bonne adresse AmazingPress Everlast INTERVIEWS

Search This Blog

Post

  • ►  2018 (1)
    • ►  October (1)
  • ►  2014 (2)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2013 (109)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (14)
    • ►  September (14)
    • ►  August (21)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (14)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ►  2012 (172)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (17)
    • ►  October (13)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (12)
    • ►  May (22)
    • ►  April (24)
    • ►  March (16)
    • ►  February (23)
    • ►  January (19)
  • ▼  2011 (193)
    • ►  December (18)
    • ►  November (15)
    • ►  October (17)
    • ►  September (17)
    • ►  August (18)
    • ►  July (18)
    • ▼  June (17)
      • Adidas for Yohji Yamamoto
      • Tod's The D-Bag Luxury
      • Palazzo Bontadosi
      • Inspiration Dior at The Puskin Museum
      • Elisa Sednaoui
      • Donatella Versace par H&M
      • Prada Driving Mocassins
      • Louis Vuitton Travel in Style
      • Andrew Garfield
      • Ralph Lauren SALES
      • Impeccable Style: natalio1
      • Ermanno Scervino Beachwear
      • June obsessions
      • The Glass House by Philip Johnson
      • Bracelets
      • Ralph Lauren Summer Essentials
      • Basic Chanel make up
    • ►  May (13)
    • ►  April (15)
    • ►  March (15)
    • ►  February (15)
    • ►  January (15)
  • ►  2010 (65)
    • ►  December (17)
    • ►  November (11)
    • ►  October (21)
    • ►  September (16)

CONTACT

CONTACT
milaneseGAL@gmail.com

In the last few days you visited me from...

Italy, UK, USA, Serbia, Argentina, Switzerland, Germany, Spain, Austria, Canada, India, Australia, Japan, Brazil, Turkey, Philippines, Greece, France, Denmark, Russia, Sweden, Netherlands, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Malta, Jordan, Poland, Georgia, Estonia, Belgium, China, Hungary, Perù, Macedonia, Israel, Indonesia, Taiwan, Mauritius, Croatia,Venezuela, Mexico, Malta, Ireland, UAE, Belarus, Chile, Ukraine, Gibraltar, Libia, South Africa, Algeria, South Korea, Singapore, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Isle of Man,Vietnam, Romania, Lebanon, Lithuania, Latvia, Thailand, Iran, Trinidad and Tobago, Slovakia, Saudi Arabia, Malaysia, Tunisia, New Zealand, Kuwait, Angola, Dominica, Kazakhstan, Pakistan, Iceland, Porto Rico, Norway, Monaco, Egypt, Bangladesh,
Hong Kong, Paraguay, Qatar, Norway, Moldova, Colombia,
Luxembourg, Morocco, Guatemala, Bharain, Nepal, Bulgaria,
Costa Rica, Equador, Portugal, Bahamas, Libya, Syria, Adzerbajan, Maldives, Mongolia...and now.. French Polynesia,
Malawi, New Caledonia

Thank you, I am flattered !
Come back soon !!

Total Pageviews

Thank you for your visit

Thank you for your visit

Popular Posts

  • Happy Thanksgiving
    Peace and Love to you and your Family 
  • The Glass House by Philip Johnson
     Very few homes impressed me as this one. Maybe after few years of over design I need to go back to a more natural approach and a minima...
  • Harry Hurst
      info@glorydaysofracing Copyright 2004 Hurst Communications, Inc. All photos and text courtesy of Harry E. Hurst 1970 ...
  • Beautiful hair for the Holiday
    Superb hairstyle HRH the Duchess of Cambridge
  • Philippe Escoffier Restaurant
    A delightful Restaurant in Paris. Formerly the Chèf for the American Embassy in Paris he served several Ambassadors. I had the fortune to t...
  • William and Sonoma Elegant Home
    I have always been in love with William and Sonoma Home. A very distinct and elegant collection of furnitures and ho...
  • Ted Muehling
      TED MUEHLING a visionary artist I bet he toke home few seaweeds. I adore the book from Rizzoli that my best friend Li...
  • Ralph Lauren Collection ofJewelry: Edwardian and Art Deco
    A splendid collection of Edwardian and Art Deco Jewelry by Ralph Lauren Collection Statement pieces that complement well any black ...
  • Lana Del Rey Vogue China 2013 and live performance
     Sensational Lana Del Rey   http://www.lanadelrey.com/live/ Lana Del Rey for Vogue China January 2013, Shot by Wee...
  • Summer Essentials
    The Panama Hat A silk fabric rose, Chanel makes excellent ones The Kelly by Hermès in white togo A shoe with attitude .....just add ...

Lana Del Rey

Lana Del Rey
always playing

Fornasetti at Triennale

Fornasetti at Triennale
Opens on November the 13th

I am listening

I am listening
Anything by Adam Levine

Lillian Bassman

Lillian Bassman
The epithomy of chic

MilaneseGAL supports

MilaneseGAL supports
FEED for NYC

The Glass House

The Glass House

Here you are !

Please Note

MilaneseGAL is a 100% non-profit blog. I receved many offers of collaborations but I like to keep it free of any commercial sponsors. I try to post all my personal pictures and I like to give full credit to the photos I use. I you are featured and you would like to be removed from my blog please contact me and I will do it immediatly. I only post people, facts, events and objects that I truly adore as a tribute to the many beautiful, talented and great things human nature can produce. Thank you to the many Press Offices, Friends and Family for the generosity in sharing their pictures with me. Namastè.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
MilaneseGAL. Theme images by Lingbeek. Powered by Blogger.