Sunday, April 1, 2012

Jennifer Aniston forever in shape








Jennifer Aniston is one of my favorite CAL GAL
she always carried herself so nicely and appropriate.
She is driven, strong, funny, charming and
she has a lot of class.
I love to watch her looks, simple never over the top
but chic and elegant. I often get ideas in what to wear from her
effortless chic style.
Her hair is beautiful, curly or flat she made history with the
Rachael haircut.
Her body rivals the one of a twenty years old, thank you
to yoga, training an a lot of smart water.
She is the perfect example of how young and natural you can
look if you take good care of yourself, more naturally.


“I work out almost every day, at least five or six days a week,” she admits.
 “I do 40 minutes of cardio: spinning, running, the elliptical, or a combination of all three. Then I do Pilates one day a week, and I do yoga in addition to that, three days a week. I try to mix it up. I take 8 pound weights with me whenever I’m staying in a hotel. It’s always good to do arm exercises when you’re watching television or talking on the phone. I also love to stretch before I go to bed, and usually throw in a couple of sit-ups. Most of the time I eat things like salmon or other fish, quinoa, lentils, and green vegetables. You’re told to avoid fried food, but I don’t always,” she shares. “I had Mexican the other night and ate everything you can imagine! I also take Omega Cure liquid fish oil and resveratrol, which is supposed to be good for your heart.”
From the interview in INStyle Magazine.